- Conduct market trend research and analysis for INCODEL international markets in relation to engine/casting parts and related components;
- Perform global market analysis for engine/casting parts and related components based on geographic locations and product demographics;
- Conduct global analysis of INCODEL's shares in the engine/casting parts markets;
- Analyze marketplace relative to competitors including pricing, sales, and marketing positions;
- Analyze global customer prospecting and effectively target through advertising and marketing strategies, and research advertising and marketing trends of INCODEL's competitors;
- Monitor and report pricing impacts based on latest Metal Market Index and inform the upper management of INCODEL of such impacts;
- Forecast future global trends of the engine/casting parts and related components industry and analyze how the trend will impact sales;
- Identify factors affecting automotive customer product demand and material planning; and
- Keep management informed of the marketing research results in a timely manner so that INCODEL can adjust its business strategies and maintain a competitive edge in cylinder liners industry.
Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing. Must have two years experience in the job offered.
Send resumes to INCODEL, LLC - 27501 Hildebrandt Rd, Suite 100, Romulus, MI 48174. NO CALLS PLEASE.